What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Satellite TV for your PC! Enjoy over 2150 channeles with no monthly fees!
- The cost is a one-time-only payment equal to half the cost of a single month of cable or satellite viewing
- Installation is simple and easy – in just a few seconds you will be able to view thousands of channels
- Online TV is the perfect solution, a simple and convenient alternative to cable and satellite
- With this service you can view more than 2,150 TV channels from all over the world
- Watch content from over 120 different countries
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. TV Noop scores 64.18/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://tvnoop.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $44.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: tvnoop.com you’ll also be taken through to tvnoop.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)